About Us

Jefferson Hospital is a 37-bed general acute care facility providing primary medical and surgical care to Jefferson County and the surrounding area.

Jefferson Hospital has a well-equipped emergency room, which utilizes hospital staff and contract physicians. Support services are provided for both inpatients and outpatients and
the scope of service is consistent with the current mission of the hospital to provide quality community-based primary health care to Jefferson and surrounding counties.

Jefferson Hospital is a member of Georgia Hospital Association’s for Rural Health and is directed by a 7 member Hospital Authority. Located at 1067 Peachtree Street in Louisville, Georgia, Jefferson Hospital is in the geographic center of Jefferson County. Louisville is conveniently located approximately 45 miles southwest of Augusta, 88 miles east of Macon, and 120 miles northwest of Savannah.

The primary service area of Jefferson Hospital is Jefferson County, from which come approximately 90% of patient admissions. The remaining 10% of patients are admitted are residents of the surrounding counties of Burke, Emanuel, Glascock, Jenkins, Johnson, McDuffie, Richmond, Warren, and Washington Counties.

Jefferson Hospital Transparency

Community Health Needs Survey